Clinical trial assistance where it matters most
Quality & Convenience in Clinical Research Settings
Clinical research phlebotomy services:
- Improve participant compliance with the study protocol
- Eliminate participant missed visits and loss of data
- Reduce participant or study transportation and commuter costs
- Reduce in-clinic blood draw and specimen collection costs
- Provide better consistency in data collection methods
The myOnsite network of specialty trained medical professionals include certified phlebotomists, expert clinical research professionals, registered nurses, and medical doctors who will work with your clinical team to determine the best options for your research needs. Our clinical services will position your trial with the appropriate study staff needed to best support your research initiatives. We customize our strategies based on your study protocols.
myOnsite has 16+ years’ experience in mobile phlebotomy services and a 99% customer satisfaction rating. Our mobile blood draws and specimen collection strategies support your clinical research needs in over 22 states in the USA.